It has really helped me evaluate myself this last year and helped me to make some goals for 2015. In chapter 2 she tells a story about how someone approached her while she was on vacation asking if she was the person they thought she was. The question referred to her identity but the author let that question change her thinking. She wrote, “Am I the woman I think I am, the woman I want to be? More importantly, am I the woman the Savior needs me to be?”
I love that. I love that it guides me to think about who I am. Who do I want to be? Am I the woman that Christ needs me to be? With that being said…here are my goals for 2015.
- I will study scriptures daily for 20 minutes and complete a study guide journal.
- I will read the Book of Mormon each day for fifteen minutes and finish the book by the end of the year.
- We will go on a date every month.
- I will write 1 love note to Hank each month.
- I will take more pictures of my kids and document their events.
- We will read every Thursday night for 45 minutes and finish one chapter book per month.
- We will memorize 1 scripture verse per month.
- I will run/walk 1 mile every day.
- Read 6 books for enjoyment.
- I will plan blog posts in hopes to complete 2-3 blog posts per week. (Ha. Let’s see how I do with this.)
- I will blog about more family/home events then teaching.
What about you? Do you have goals already in place? I would love to see what everyone else is working towards! We can help keep each other accountable. :)