I know it’s been a little while since I have posted…here is a quick update.
- Audrey is 7 weeks old, starting to get fussy (booooo), weighs 9 lbs 8 oz (yay for momma’s milk), and still hasn’t lost her umbilical cord stump thingy (yuck).
- Tryp is being a typical 3.5 year old boy. Testing the waters. Driving momma crazy.
- It still hasn’t been too bad adjusting to 2 but as Audrey is getting fussy and Tryp wants my attentions, there are some pretty tough days.
- I am crazy in love with my husband. (glad that hasn’t changed, lol)
- Been spending TONS of time with the Nabors and Johnsons. We love our friend families. :)
Audrey is crying so…I’ll post again soon! Bye y’all!